Beach of Pouliguen - Villa des cerises - 1905
Oil on canvas. Signed lower right and dated 1903.
At that time, on the well-named Pointe de Penchâteau, one could already see two villas. From right to left, the villa of cherries built in 1871 by the Cointreau family from Anjou and the villa Ker Albert built in 1874 by the Count Albert Fournier de Pellan. It was renamed in 1897 to Brécéan by its new owner, Captain Hyacinthe de Couessin. This last one is today become in 1988 the Town hall of Pouliguen. These two villas still exist.