The website www.bretagneancienne.com is the property of Bretagne-Ancienne
- Responsible for the publication : Didier Gouin
- Website creator : Agence iPika
- Host : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Any unauthorised reproduction or distribution of all or part of the elements and information on this site is prohibited. The content is available for private and not collective use. As the Intellectual Property Code only authorises, under the terms of article L. 122-5.2° and 3°a, on the one hand, "copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copier and not intended for collective use" and, on the other hand, analyses and short quotations for the purposes of example and illustration, "any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author or his successors in title or assigns shall be unlawful" (art. L. 122-4). This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
In accordance with the provisions of law no. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 transposing into the intellectual property code directive 96/9 EC of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases, Bretagne-Ancienne is the producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up this site. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that the data comprising it is legally protected and, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law of 01/07/98, you are prohibited from extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or preserving, directly or indirectly, on any medium whatsoever, by any means and in any form whatsoever all or part, qualitatively or quantitatively substantial, of the content of the databases appearing on the site to which you have access, as well as the repeated and systematic extraction or reuse of qualitatively and quantitatively insubstantial parts when these operations clearly exceed the conditions of normal use.
National commission for data processing and liberties - CNIL
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, we inform you that the data requested when registering online or requesting information is necessary to manage your request. The information collected on this site is exclusively intended for Bretagne-Ancienne, which is responsible for its processing. In accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, please contact us.
Bretagne-Ancienne declines all responsibility for the use that may be made of the information published on its site. We remind you that the content of our site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions, and that this content may be modified or updated without notice. Bretagne-Ancienne offers a number of links to other sites. It can in no way be held responsible for the content of these sites, as it has no way of controlling their content.
Legislation and jurisdiction
This site has been created and is operated in accordance with the legislation in force in France. Any dispute relating to this site shall be subject to French law, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
This site is hosted by OVH.
Bretagne-Ancienne undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, made from the site www.bretagneancienne.com, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and indicates in particular
- Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request.
- The personal data collected on www.bretagneancienne.com are processed using secure protocols.
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO) by this form.
A cookie is a text file or piece of software that records information about how your computer navigates the Internet. It is under the control of your browser, and sometimes carries a unique and random number. You can read it, delete it, or modify it.
You can uninstall these cookies in two ways.
- On the one hand, thanks to your Internet browser, you can consult the cookies already installed on your computer, and delete them one by one by type of cookie as indicated in the banner or all at once.
- Apple Safari browser: "Privacy" section in the "Preferences" menu, area dedicated to "Cookies and other website data";
- Google Chrome browser: "Privacy" section in the "Settings" menu, "Content settings" sub-section, "Cookies and site data" area;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: "Tools" menu, "Internet Options" section, then "General", then "Browsing History", then "Settings", "Temporary Internet Files and History Settings" window and finally, "View Files";
- Mozilla Firefox browser: "Tools" menu, "Options" section, "Privacy" sub-section, dedicated "Delete specific cookies" functionality.
- In addition, you can set your Internet browser to block or warn you of any cookie installation. The steps to follow differ from browser to browser, but you can find instructions in the "Help" menu of the browser. Browser settings can be made independently on each of the terminals you use to access the website www.bretagneancienne.com.
More informations on cookies with the CNIL
All about cookies : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554
Steps to take to limit your web footprint : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/
Visualization tool that identifies in real time which cookies are transmitting information - http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/telechargez-cookieviz/