Henriette Porson ( - )
After studying at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Nantes, Henriette Porson joined the Académie Julian in Paris, where she took painting classes at the Jean-Paul Laurens studio and sculpture classes at the Atelier Royer. From 1906 to 1909, she exhibited at the Salon des Artistes Français, where she won several medals and became a member. In 1912 she founded a drawing, painting and decorative arts course in Nantes. Within the framework of the Breton artistic group, she presented her works at the Mignon-Massart Gallery in Nantes.
In the 1930s, her collaboration with the Manufacture HB began. She presented a "small seated Arab" at the 1931 Colonial Exhibition which was awarded a silver medal. In 1947 she participated, with Manufacture HB, in the exhibition of sacred art in Nantes. The encyclopaedia of ceramics of Quimper lists about 16 pieces published by HB. His Nantes workshop was destroyed by bombing in 1943. The Musée des Ducs de Bretagne in Nantes has a collection of this artist's work: plasters, charcoals, earthenware, etc.